A compact stand-on skid steer root grapple attachment is a heavy-duty tool that attaches to the front of a skid steer loader. It is designed to help landscapers, homeowners and construction workers move and manipulate large amounts of debris, such as branches, rocks, and other loose materials. The root grapple attachment has a strong, durable frame with two power hydraulic cylinders that allow the operator to pick up and hold onto large objects with ease. The compact design of this attachment allows it to be used in tight spaces and the stand-on feature provides the operator with better visibility and control.
This attachment has a universal mount. It can be rented alone or on our Compact Skid.
- Land clearing
- Brush and tree removal
- Material loading & unloading
- Compact design allows it to be used in tight spaces
- Easy attachment so the operator can quickly and efficiently switch between tools
- Made of durable steel meant to withstand the rigors of heavy use
- Two hydraulic cylinders provide strong lifting power
- Designed for the most powerful skid steers (90+ HP)
- Grade 100 Steel
- Two – 3,000 lb. cylinders
- Cylinder force: over 12 tons