Contract Terms & Conditions
Equipment Rental Policies
- A valid driver’s license and credit/debit card are required for all rental transactions (names on both pieces of identification must match).
- The customer pays for the time he/she has the item (including weekends and holidays), not the time used.
- For an additional fee, delivery is available for all rental equipment.
- The customer is responsible for loss or damage to the equipment while in his/her possession, except in case of equipment failure.
- Ward’s Rental Center offers damage waiver protection on equipment; this is optional but recommended.
- In case of equipment failure or components (such as blades) wearing out, the customer should contact Ward’s Rental as soon as possible to remedy the situation.
- Customers returning equipment in dirty condition will be assessed a cleaning fee starting at $25.00.
- Customer contract will reflect most current pricing and supersedes brochure or website prices.
Price Match Policy
Customer must provide a proposal/quote for a comparable product/item based on current pricing.
Competitor company must have a physical location within 50 miles of Hamburg, MI.
Item must be a comparable brand, size, model, and condition to the equivalent item available at Ward’s Rental Center.
Matched price must include all insurance, damage waivers, delivery fees, and other additional costs. (When all costs are factored in, Ward’s Rental Center price is often the most affordable!)
Rental time period must be for the exact same duration (hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly).
Program may change without notice; please call Ward’s Rental Center for the most current information