This Stand-On Track Skid Steer is a versatile tool for a variety of projects. Its compact design allows it to maneuver easily in tight spaces and on rough terrain, and its tracks provide excellent traction on uneven surfaces. The operator stands on the unit rather than walking behind it, making it very easy to use. It features an advanced attachment latching system for simple, secure connections. Each machine has a 24.8-hp diesel engine, giving you the power you need to accomplish your projects with ease. Precision engineered with cushioned loader boom cylinders and an adjustable platform suspension system it is determined to increase operator comfort for maximum productivity.
A standard rental includes your choice of bucket or fork(compact fork link here) or you can both for additional charge. A post hole auger is also available for rental and comes with an array of different bit sizes. Diameters of bits are 9”, 12”, 18”, 24”, and 36”. Price of auger attachment includes any on bit selection.
Whether you are an experienced contractor or a homeowner, the compact Stand-On Track Skid Steer can help you make your project a success.
- Landscaping projects
- Irrigation projects
- Posthole digging
- Material loading & unloading
- Fits easily through a standard 36” fence opening
- 84.7″ lift height
- 1000 lbs. lift capability
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal
- Lockable fuel & fluid tanks
- Optimized hydraulics for a smooth ride
- T-drive handle provides intuitive and ergonomic steering.
- Hydraulic pilot-operated loader and drive control valves offer precise and responsive control of the machine.
- The Right-hand joystick controls the loader arm and bucket movement.
- Auxiliary hydraulics are easily operated without removing your hand from the loader joystick.
- Continuous flow in either direction is as simple as pushing a button.
Comfort and Convenience:
- Cushioned loader boom cylinders and adjustable platform suspension increase operator comfort for maximum productivity.
- 12 Volt charging port
Power and Performance:
- 24.8 HP Turbo-charged Kubota engine provides quiet operation.
- Vertical lift loader arm hinge reaches a pin height of 84.7″ and a reach of 26″ (at 45° dump angle).
- 1000 lbs. ROC combined with 15 gpm auxiliary hydraulic ﬂow make for a powerful and productive compact utility loader.
- Works in zero clearance yards with low impact wide track design (4.0 psi) minimizing damage to grass or landscaping.
- 4.9 mph Best in class travel speed
- Operating height: 96″
- Overall height of the machine: 55.7″
- Ground speed: 4.9 mph
- Machine weight: 3,035 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1000 lb.
- Tipping load: 2,857 lb.
- Horsepower: 24.8 hp
- Width of machine: 36″
Knowledgebase: Watch This Machine in Action