This Stand-On Track Skid Steer is a versatile tool for a variety of projects. The operator stands on the unit rather than walking behind it, making it very easy to use. It features an advanced attachment latching system for simple, secure connections. Each machine has a 25-hp diesel engine, giving you the power you need to accomplish your projects with ease.
A standard rental includes your choice of bucket or forks, or upgrade to a package deal of both for $25. A post hole auger is also available for rental at an additional cost.
Whether you are an experienced contractor or a homeowner, the compact Stand-On Track Skid Steer can help you make your project a success.
Need a bigger skid steer? Click here.
- Landscaping projects
- Irrigation projects
- Posthole digging
- Material loading & unloading
- Best in class operator platform design
- Fits easily through a standard 36” fence opening
- 83″ lift height
- 860 lbs lift capability
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal
- Lockable fuel & fluid tanks
- Optimized hydraulics for a smooth ride
- Operating height: 103″
- Overall height of the machine: 54″
- Ground speed: 4.1 mph
- Machine weight: 2,418 lb.
- Tipping capacity: 1,725 lb.
- Horsepower: 25 hp
- Operator ear sound pressure: 90 dBA
Knowledgebase: Watch This Machine in Action