Ward’s is proud to offer this bobcat post hole auger rental. Using heavy-duty hydraulics, the auger attachment bites into any soil condition with both ease and efficiency. Direct drive augers are ideal for digging holes for posts, but it’s also ideal for piers, poles, or trees. Planetary augers deliver the power and force needed to dig in anchor applications and through other extreme ground conditions e.g. rock, shale, clay and frost.
Even in hard and rocky soil, the high torque keeps the auger steady and powerful to maintain performance. It’s also the highest torque post hole auger unit we carry and comes with the toughest bits in the rental industry. Bobcats with post hole auger attachment are priced with a 12″ and/or a 18″ bit. It has both the Hex and Round drive for compatibility with your own bits. If you would like one of our bits (included in price), notify your customer service agent which size you would like so we can have it ready for you upon arrival. This product is a great option for both homeowners with a basic knowledge of equipment and contractors with small to large jobs that have standard to difficult soil conditions.
Have questions about this Bobcat Post Hole Auger? Text us!
This bobcat post hole auger rental is suitable for use with a bobcat skid steer only. For a post hole auger that does not require a skid steer, click here.
- Pole Barns
- Sign erection
- Soil sampling
- Versatile mounting system attaches quickly and easily to Bobcat skid steer
- Auger provides an additional foot of dig depth over other similar units
- Exceptional torque and bit durability for tough ground conditions
- Multiple bit options available
- Works on almost any ground condition
- Operating weight: 215 lbs.
- Dig depth (without extensions): 62″
- Operating weight (Less bit): 406 lbs.