The impressive operating capacity and lift height make the Bobcat S570 wheeled skid steer rental ideal for post hole digging jobs. The vertical path lift arm design of the Bobcat S570 wheeled skid steer means improved job site performance. Because of the lift arms’ low profile, you get all-around visibility to the sides, front, and rear corners of the machine when loading, unloading, and turning in tight quarters. You also get unsurpassed comfort in the roomy cab. Bobcat S570 loaders are the state of the art machines that will save you time, effort, and money on every job!
* This item requires a 3/4 ton truck or larger to transport. * If you’re looking for a bobcat skid steer rental with a bucket or forks, click here.
We offer delivery on any piece of earth-moving equipment to anywhere in Southeast Michigan.
For your convenience, we offer a flat fee of $42.50 each way ($85 round trip) for delivery within a 30-minute radius from our location.
For deliveries more than 30 minutes away from our location, please call us for a custom quote.
- Trenching and Digging
- Material Handling
- Post Hole Digging
- Agricultural Work
- 61-hp diesel engine
- Cushion suspension seat
- Automatically activated intake air heater
- Bob-Tach™ attachment system
- Bobcat Interlock Control System (BCIS)
- User-friendly controls
- Advanced automatic ride control
- Auxillary hydraulics
- Ground clearance: 7.3 in.
- Fuel tank: 24.7 gal
- Reach: 29.6 in.
- Lift Height: 118 in.
- Max Speed: 7.4 mph