The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart provides consistent accuracy to within 1/32″ over 18″ cuts. It features excellent water containment, allowing for setup inside a finished home. This saw is the lightest in its class, and can typically be moved by one person. The durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails stand up to harsh conditions.
- Lightest saw in its class at 69 lbs.
- Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor cuts through dense porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, and glass tiles
- Rigid aluminum frame and arm maintains alignment of the blade and cart
- Side and rear water extensions direct water back into the tub, keeping workspace and surrounding areas clean
- Adjustable pump water feed
- Nozzles positioned at blade to minimize water spray
- Integrated beveling to quickly make angled cuts up to 45°
- Convenient onboard storage for side extension, miter guide, blade wrench and hex wrench
Knowledgebase: See the DeWalt Tile Saw in Action