This DeWalt wet tile saw rental makes quick work of even the toughest tile jobs. The powerful 1.5 HP motor can cut through porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, and glass tiles. It provides 25″ rip cut capacity and up to 28″ plunge cuts, as well as 18″ by 18″ tile diagonal cuts.
The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart provides consistent accuracy to within 1/32″ over 18″ cuts. It features excellent water containment, allowing for setup inside a finished home. The durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails stand up to harsh conditions. This saw is the lightest in its class, and can typically be moved by one person.
This tile saw rental is suitable for tile only. For our brick and paver saw, click here.
- Tile cutting
- Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting
- Nozzles positioned at the blade to minimize water spray
- Integrated beveling to quickly make angled cuts up to 45°
- Adjustable pump water feed
- Convenient onboard storage for side extension, miter guide, blade wrench, and hex wrench
- Saw weight: 69 lbs.
- Peak HP: 1.5 HP
- RPM: 4200 RPM
- Max Rip Capacity: 25″
- Blade diameter: 10″
- Voltage: 120V
- Max depth of cut: 3 1/8″
Knowledgebase: See the DeWalt Tile Saw in Action