This DeWalt brick and paver saw rental makes quick work of even the toughest tile jobs. It provides 25″ rip cut capacity and up to 28″ plunge cuts, as well as 18″ by 18″ tile diagonal cuts. The powerful 1.5 HP motor can also cut through a wide variety of brick and pavers.
The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart provides consistent accuracy to within 1/32″ over 18″ cuts. It also features excellent water containment, allowing for setup inside a finished home. Additionally, the durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails stand up to harsh conditions. Lastly, this saw is the lightest in its class, and can typically be moved by one person.
This brick and paver saw rental is suitable for bricks and pavers only. If you’d like to rent our tile saw instead, click here.
- Brick Cutting
- Paver Cutting
- Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting
- Nozzles positioned at the blade to minimize water spray
- Integrated beveling to quickly make angled cuts up to 45°
- Adjustable pump water feed
- Convenient onboard storage for side extension, miter guide, blade wrench, and hex wrench
- Saw weight: 69 lbs.
- Peak HP: 1.5 HP
- RPM: 4200 RPM
- Max Rip Capacity: 25″
- Blade diameter: 10″
- Voltage: 120V
- Max depth of cut: 3 1/8″