This rotary hammer rental provides 14.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy for top rated power. At under 22 lbs., it has an outstanding performance to weight ratio in a 2″ hammer. This tool allows you to hammer drill in concrete, masonry, and natural stone with drill bits 12-150 mm in diameter.
This hammer features Vibration Control for additional user control while actively reducing the vibration in the handle. It also features Constant Response circuitry for smooth starts, precise hole placement, and constant speed under load. Additionally, it’s built with Vario Lock positioning, which permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision. Lastly, the SDS max bit system provides tool free bit changes. This allows the user to switch between bits quickly and easily while on the job. No tools needed!
Need a demolition hammer instead of a rotary hammer rental? Click here.
- Dilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
- Breaching and demolition with pointed and flat chisels
- Drilling with high torque in wood and steel
- Very useful for a wide range of drilling and chiseling jobs
- Low contact pressure for high user comfort
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use
- Ruggedly built for high performance
- Hammer drilling range: 12 – 55mm
- Frequency: 2760 impacts/min
- Drill weight: 20.9 lbs
- Power type: 120v
- Hammer drilling RPM: 360 RPM