Ward’s is proud to offer the Iron & Oak log splitter for rental. This powerful machine is both easy to tow and easy to use. Wherever you’re going, the Iron & Oak log splitter can both make the trip and get the job done.
Firstly, the splitter is ready to be towed wherever you need it. The auto latch system and built in tow cables make hitching quick and easy. The torsion axle absorbs shock and also provides a smooth ride. Once you’re on the jobsite, the splitter can be used in both a horizontal and a vertical position. The splitter packs a whopping 30 tons of splitting force during operation via the heavy duty wedge. Additionally, the heavy duty log cradle provides a sturdy, safe position during splitting.
No matter the size of your project, there’s no better log splitter for rental. Reserve yours today!
Need to rent a trailer to haul all those logs? Click here.
- Log splitting
- Horizontal and vertical splitting
- Rugged, heavy-duty design
- Two handed control for operational safety
- Spring loaded wedge cleaner
- Torsion axle suspension
- Sight glass for fluid levels
- Vibration isolators for easy operation
- Requires 2 Inch hitch ball for towing
- Engine: 9 horse power Honda GX270
- Cycle time: ~12 seconds
- Log Opening: 25″
- Bed height: 32″
- Weight: 730 lbs.