This SureTrac 5′ x 10′ utility trailer with a ramp is commonly used to haul mulch, load small- to medium-sized equipment, and transport our other rental tools, among many other applications. These trailers are rated to carry up to 2,000 lbs. and can be towed behind any vehicle with a bumper- or hitch-mounted 2″ ball rated at 3,500 GVWR or higher. Loading and unloading is quick and easy with the spring-assisted fold-down ramp gate.
The wood-sided 3/4 walls ensure that everything you put in the trailer stays put until you reach your destination. The tube stock steel frame is shaped so that your load can be secured from almost anywhere on the frame. Unlike trailers with an angle iron frame, this trailer’s frame will not bow under high tension. Ratchet straps are available for rent or purchase upon request. This open-style utility trailer with a ramp is perfect for almost any project!
If you need to rent our equipment trailer instead, click here.
- Building Materials
- Mulch Hauling
- Lawn and Garden Equipment
- Golf Cart
- Tube stock steel frame
- 7-pin wiring harness
- Spring-assisted ramp gate
- Four D-rings for ratchet straps
- Ramp gate folds flat into bed for longer loads (BCIS)
- 3-board sided for load security
- Tail lights, running lights, and reflectors
- Safety chains
- Trailer dimensions: 5′ x 10′”
- Inside dimensions: 57.5″ x 119.5″
- Capacity: 2,000 lb
- Single axle
- Hitch ball size req’d: 2″
- D-ring size: 1/2″
- Light type: LED