The DXH135HD thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 135,000 BTU/HR. With a protective roll cage and an 14 gallon tank, you will get a full 14 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 3375 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat
- The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature
- 10″ flat-free tires
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or igniters
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner