These bobcat skid steer forks are ideal for a variety of jobs. These adjustable forks load, unload, lift, carry, move and place materials around a variety of jobsites. Whether you’re a contractor who needs to move bundles of lumber or a DIY-er looking to move a pallet of topsoil, these forks get the job done.
Firstly, these forks save time and labor costs by lifting and carrying loads that would take a crew multiple trips to carry. They are ideal for applications e.g. landscaping work, construction sites, farm chores, or fertilizer handling where a large amount of material needs to be moved. Secondly, the adjustable forks allow you to transport heavy objects of all shapes and sizes. Lastly, the built in hydraulic feature allows the operator to lift, lower, and tilt the forks right from their seat.
Have questions about these Skid Steer Forks? Text us!
This Bobcat skid steer forks rental only includes the attachment. If you’d also like to rent a skid steer, click here.
- Unload landscape rock
- Transport building supplies
- Unload freight
- Unload lumber, shingles, siding, fencing and block
- Lift and move bales
- Adjustable forks provide versatile lifting power for a variety of loads
- Markedly durable construction and exceptional lifting capacity
- Hydraulics provide complete control from the bucket
- Bob-tach mount allows the operator to switch skid steer attachments quickly
- Operating weight: 565 lbs
- Length: 48″
- Width 48″
- Fork width: 4″
- Frame weight: 1,375 lbs