Our Werner step ladder rental options are made of strong, lightweight, non conductive fiberglass. Werner step ladders feature double riveted construction, slip resistant 3″ traction steps, and oversized rubber feet to ensure a safe climb and sturdy support. Step ladders are available to rent in 10′ and 12′ heights.
Both the 10′ and 12′ ladder rental options are easily movable by one person. Their non conductive fiberglass construction makes them especially ideal for people working with electricity. It also has a built in a holster top to allow quick and easy access to things you may need while using the ladder. The ladder also offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. Additionally, all steps are knee braced. The foot pads are also riveted to the edge structure. Lastly, each Traction Tred step is slip resistant and double riveted.
If you’re looking for an extension ladder, click here.
- Janitorial work
- Lighting jobs
- Painting jobs
- Repair work
- Electrical work
- Made of strong, lightweight, non conductive fiberglass
- Integrated product top holster for tools and gear
- Foldable for transport and storage
- Rubber grips on ladder feet
- Wide rungs for easy climbing
- Ladder heights: 10′ or 12′
- Capacity: 300 lbs. (both options)
- Material: Fiberglass (both options)
- Number of steps: 10-12 (depending on height)
- 10′ Option Weight: 39 lbs.
- 12′ Option Weight: 48 lbs.