A rototiller rental gives you the perfect tool for breaking up compacted soil. Whether you’re looking to plant a garden, a flower bed, or a small patch of grass, this heavy duty rototiller prepares your soil with ease and speed.
The tiller features adjustable tines, allowing you chose a working width between 14″ – 26″ and a depth up to 10″. The lift handle allows for easy loading and unloading. The 5.5 HP engine provides more than enough power for even the most compacted soil.
Breaking the compacted surface of your dirt means that nutrient-rich soil from the below the surface is pulled up and made available for shallow rooted plants. In addition to breaking up the soil, it also removes matted roots below the surface of the dirt. You can also use it to introduce elements like compost or fertilizer into your soil. This powerful machine can withstand the toughest jobs but is still easy to operate.
Whether you’re a professional or a DIY-er, this rototiller rental is the one for you!
Need a sod cutter instead? Click here.
- Compacted soil tilling
- Introducing fertilizer into soil
- Weed removal
- Transmission enclosed in a double welded case; extra metal shield keeps wires and vines out
- Heavy-duty tines with bolt-on replaceable blades
- Spring-loaded steel wheels
- Heavy-duty frame with reinforcement at points of stress
- Precision Cast Hitch with Spring Loaded Pin
- Lift handle
- Engine guard
- Heavy-Duty Drag bar with Spring Loaded Pin
- Tine Speed (Max) 72 RPM
- Tilling Width 14″ or 26″
- Tilling Depth Up to 10″
- Weight 147 lbs