This soil conditioner rental is a versatile, cost effective attachment no landscaping crew should be without. It allows you to pulverize the soil while leveling and filling in fewer passes.
The rotating drum is equipped with carbide-tipped teeth which not only rip through clumps, but also penetrate and condition the soil. Additionally, this soil conditioner features a “float” setting, allowing the user to prepare the soil while following the contours of uneven terrain. To level and grade a surface, the drum can also be locked for a box blade effect. The direct drive hydraulic motor also eliminates the need for sprockets and chains. Lastly, this soil conditioner features foam filled tires, greatly reducing the chances of a flat tire on the job.
Note: this attachment MUST be rented with one of our skid steers.
Have questions about this Soil Conditioner rental? Text us!
- Soil Conditioning
- Ground leveling
- Clearing debris
- Smoothing ruts
- Preparing ground for seeding and sodding
- Carbide tipped teeth
- Direct drive hydraulic motor
- Foam filled tires
- Integrated controls inside the cab
- Removable end plates for achieving a box blade effect
- Operating weight: 1,110 lbs
- Soil conditioner length: 67.9″
- Soil conditioner width: 86.2″
- Degree of angle: 25 degrees (left or right)
- Flow range max: 37 gal/min