These mini skid steer forks are ideal for a variety of jobs. These adjustable forks load, unload, lift, carry, move and place materials around a variety of jobsites. Whether you’re a contractor who needs to move bundles of sod or a DIY-er looking to move a pallet of topsoil, these forks get the job done.
Firstly, these forks save time and labor costs by lifting and carrying loads that would take a crew multiple trips to carry. They are ideal for applications e.g. landscaping work, construction sites, farm chores, or fertilizer handling where a large amount of material needs to be moved. Secondly, the adjustable forks allow you to transport heavy objects of all shapes and sizes. Lastly, the tines are non-floating, meaning that they securely lock in on the bottom and top of the frame.
These forks are compatible with our compact stand-on skid steer. Rent it here.
Have questions about these mini skid steer forks? Text us!
- Unload landscape supplies
- Transport building supplies
- Unloading freight
- Unloading lumber, shingles, siding, fencing and block
- Lift and move bales
- Adjustable forks provide versatile lifting power for a variety of loads
- Markedly durable construction and exceptional lifting capacity
- Operating weight: 313 lbs
- Length: 42″