Using the powerful brush cutting action of the dual offset blades, the Brushcat rotary cutter mulches small branches and saplings — up to 3 inches in diameter — and cuts through the thickest grass and brush, all while maintaining the proper power-to-blade ratio.
A lightweight, short deck and superior oscillation enable the brush cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean cut, even on slopes.
Note: this item must be rented with one of our skidsteers.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
- Offset Dual Motor/Blade: Reduces weight, increases visibility, and makes trailering easier.
- Deck Oscillation: Follows ground contours, even on slopes, while maintaining an even cut.
- Short Deck: Provides maximum working visibility and a smaller turning radius for tighter turning around trees, fences, and other obstacles.
- Smooth Underside: Debris doesn’t get caught to the underside of the deck
- Front Disc: Front discs help traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips and gouging, while reducing operator fatigue.
- Double-Edged Blades: Provide bidirectional cutter rotation by switching the cutter heads, increasing overall blade life.
- Direct Drive Motor: Efficiently transfers power straight through to the blades. Enjoy reduced maintenance with the gearbox-free design.
- Patented Blade Shut Off: Stops blade rotation when the rear roller is raised off the ground.
- Rear Tapered Roller: Shields debris from flying out of the back of the cutting deck and improves maneuverability in turns without gouging into the ground.
- Front Safety Chains: Helps prevent debris from being thrown during operation.
- Bob-Tach Mounting System: Easily connect and disconnect the Brushcat rotary cutter with the Bob-Tach mounting system. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
Knowledgebase: View This Machine in Action