The BE400 has more power and the added durability of a centrifugal clutch that is bathed in oil. Depth adjustment is controlled at the handles as well as the throttle. The BE400 can also trench 7′ deep!
- Superior maneuverability with caster steering allows unrestricted turning radius to create unique and beautiful curved bed shapes.
- Pneumatic tires roll easily over terrain.
- Fully adjustable and folding handle allows for easy storage and comfortable working height.
- Fits into a space 33″L x 27″W x 17″H.
- Ability to convert to a cable installer for installing hidden pet fencing, low-voltage landscape lighting, and control wires.
- Carbide-tipped cutting blades for cutting through the toughest soils and roots.
- Oil-bathed centrifugal clutch
- Handle-mounted depth control to easily change depth from standing position.
- Adjustable cutting depth of 2, 3, 4, or 7″.
- 6.5 hp Honda GX200 engine provides consistent performance and reliable power.
- 160 lb. weight.
- Creating Beautiful Curved Landscape Beds
- Redefining Existing Beds with Precision
- Installing Metal or Plastic Edging
- Installing Concrete Pavers (Paver Blade Required)
- Installing Landscape Timbers (Paver Blade Required)
- Installing Low Voltage Lighting or Underground Pet Fencing