Unlike many edgers that grind into the turf, leaving mounds of dirt, dead grass, and old mulch, the Little Wonder BedShaper cuts clean, easy-to-remove strips of sod, creating a perfect edge and an immaculate border. With a zero turn radius and top speed of 100 feet per minute, the BedShaper offers the fastest edging and shaping speeds in the industry.
- Infinitely variable speed control in both forward and reverse
- Hydrostatic transmission,
- Proven, reliable self-propelled action to get the job done quickly and easily
- Differential makes it easy to cut an extremely tight radius
- Powerful notched blade slices through the soil and turf to create a clean, sharp edge
- Cutting depths from .5″ to 4.5″ controlled by a seven position, easily changeable gauge wheel.
- BladeFloat lets the arm “float” over the obstruction, while the blade continues to cut.
- Zero-turning radius in transport
- 24″ turn radius with blade engaged; easily cuts even small diameter tree rings
- Shape-Trak design mounts the blade in-line with the drive wheels: blade follows the exact path of the wheels for precise edging
- Tow valve for moving the unit without engine power
- Spring-loaded belt idler provides maintenance free operation and is fully enclosed in the frame for extra protection
- Lifetime blade guarantee against chipping, breaking, bending and delaminating
- 390 cc Honda GXV390 engine provides consistent performance and reliable power.
- 43″ W x 51″ L x 43″ H
- Creating beautifully curved landscape beds
- Redefining existing beds with precision
- Installing metal or plastic edging
- Installing concrete pavers (paver blade required)
- Installing landscape timbers (paver blade required)
- Installing low-voltage lighting or underground pet fencing